Ted Nugent is never short of an opinion or three, as MusicRadar found out last year. He's the self-confessed "original rock 'n' roll renegade" and he knows a thing or two about large guns. So, who better to advise on that all-important Valentine's playlist?
The 10-song compilation (or, 'Love Manifesto') is The Nuge's very own selection of fail-safe bed-fillers. Only three of Ted's own songs feature which, when you look at his fist-bitingly-titled back-catalogue, is a surprise.
Amazingly, If You Can't Lick 'Em... Lick 'Em, The Harder They Come (The Harder I Get) and My Baby Likes My Butter On Her Gritz didn't make the cut…
Ted Nugent's Love Manifesto
1. Wang Dan Doodle - Howlin' Wolf
2. The Flame - Cheap Trick
3. Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC
4. Wango Tango - Ted Nugent
5. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
6. I've Been Lovin' You Too Long - Otis Redding
7. Feels Like The First Time - Foreigner
8. My Love Is Like A Tire Iron – Ted Nugent
9. Brown Sugar – The Rolling Stones
10. Wang Dang Sweet Poontang – Ted Nugent
If, like us, you're wondering what Ted's Tire Iron is, here's an explanation: "A tire iron (tyre iron, or tyre lever, in British English) is a specialised metal tool used in working with tires that have inner tubes." Here's a picture (pencil for size comparison)…