Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Roland AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier press release
AC-40 Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier
Compact Stereo Amp for Acoustic Guitarists and Singer/Songwriters
Ideal for gigging guitarists and singer/songwriters, the versatile AC-40 delivers top-quality stereo acoustic amplification in an affordable, mobile package. The latest addition to Roland’s trusted Acoustic Chorus family features clean, loud, and natural sound reproduction for acoustic instruments, with a dual-channel configuration that supports both a guitar and a microphone. Onboard stereo effects include a high-quality digital reverb and Roland’s famous chorus, while the anti-feedback function automatically controls problematic acoustic feedback, allowing you to play and sing with no worries. Lightweight, rugged, and performance-ready, the AC-40 is the perfect solution for acoustic musicians on the move.
• Powerful and lightweight stereo amplifier with natural acoustic tone
• Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
• Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
• Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
• AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
• Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with house sound systems and recording devices
• Automatic anti-feedback function
Natural Acoustic Tone, Enhanced with Stereo Effects
The AC-40 carries on the tradition of Roland’s acclaimed Acoustic Chorus series, delivering pure and natural sound amplification for acoustic guitars, vocal mics, and other acoustic instruments. Like the entire AC line, it features true stereo output with dual speakers plus built-in stereo chorus and reverb effects, providing studio-quality depth and dimension that’s not possible with mono amps.
Big Sound, Compact Size
Ultra-compact and weighing under 12 pounds (5.3 kg), the AC-40 is a breeze to carry wherever you want to play. Though small in size, it has a big sound that easily carries your performance in venues such as intimate nightclubs, restaurants, and coffee houses. Thanks to the integrated tilt-back stand, it’s simple to angle the amp for more projection when placed on the floor or another flat surface. The AC-40 is also ideal as a personal monitor when performing on larger stages.