Ever struggled with keeping those loops in time and trimmed to perfection? Well help is at hand in the form of Quantiloop, a new 2-channel looping pedal for iOS which will quantise your audio on the fly.
The looper will work with a MIDI pedal, but if you don't happen to have one to hand (or foot) then you can make use of the auto-record and pre-roll record functions.
Endless layers of overdubs can be created over the two tracks and any mistakes can be rectified with the undo/redo function.
If you are already running an iOS rig for your guitar or productions, then Quantiloop will slot right in with its Audiobus, Inter-App-Audio and Ableton Link compatibility.
Quantiloop is compatible with iPad 2, iPad Mini and later (iPad Retina or higher recommended) and requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Free, Synced and Serial playing styles
- Multiple quantize modes
- Multiple stop modes
- Adjustable fade out
- Unlimited overdubs
- Overdub decay
- Auto record
- High quality stereo audio
- Clear loop status display
- Rhythm guide with optional auto-start, auto-stop and count-in
- Audible and visual metronome
- Send start, stop and host sync to hosted rhythm apps.
- Sync to host when embedded in an Inter-App-Audio host
- Real-time tempo control
- Extensive MIDI control
- Multiple assignments per MIDI controller (tap, hold, double tap)
- Support for Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio
- Individual outputs for each track and rhythm
- Synchronise to other apps and devices with Ableton Link
- MIDI clock sync
- Cloud (iCloud, Dropbox, Audioshare...) import/export
- Audio copy/paste
- Store phrase presets in unlimited banks with 32 presets each