NAMM 2011 PRESS RELEASE: The all new Royal Atlantic wears an undeniable crown in the TransAtlantic fleet for delivering all this Tone with a big power gut-punch and three amazing Modes of footswitchable performance.
Packing 100 watts of EL34 Brit-voiced attitude, this Atlantic takes everything you love about Fullerton and Liverpool and brings it all together with rich, chest-thumping high gain in a way only a MESA can.
The RA 100 also features our revolutionary new Channel Assignable Power Soaks that will redefine for you the concept of Power Expression and put you in total command of playing volume independent of power clip. At last… dial up a preamp sound in each of the Modes and crank in the perfect amount of power saturation at the right volume - and footswitch between them seamlessly!
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-34 (or 6L6's), 7x12AX7
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
2 Channels, 3 Footswitchable Modes
- Reverb Hard-Bypass Switch removes entire Reverb Circuit from amp (all modes)
- Fully Buffered FX Loop w/Automatic Hard-Bypass, which completely removes itself when not in use
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Vintage Low/Hi (Clean is default)
- 22" Aluminum Chassis
- 2 Button Footswitch (Clean, Vintage Low/Hi)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 26 ¾")
- 2x12 Combo (Width 26 ¾") • 12" Speakers
Information taken from official press release, for more visit Mesa Engineering
Submit a press release: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get MusicRadar straight to your inbox: Sign up for the free weekly newsletter