The Mini is most portable model in the award-winning Loudbox series so far, packing a whopping 60 watts of clean acoustic power into its compact and lightweight frame, with the tonal quality we have all come to expect from the worlds leading innovator in acoustic sound.
Featuring separate instrument and vocal channels with master volume, the Loudbox Mini also has built in digital reverb and chorus, auxilary inputs for cd/mp3 players and balanced XLR D.I. output.
The instrument channel also features a feedback busting phase switch.
• Power: 60W with Master Volume
• Drivers: 6.5" woofer, 1" tweeter
• Speaker baffle: 10° built-in tilt
• Dimensions: 12"H x 13.7"W x 9.7"D
• Dimensions: 30.5 x 34.9 x 24.7cm
• Weight: 19.7 lbs.
• Two channels: instrument & microphone
• Digital Reverb and Chorus
• Auxiliary input (1/4" and 1/8")
• D.I. output: balanced XLR output
• 1/4" input for active or passive pickups
• Feedback-fighting Phase switch
• 3 band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
• Reverb level
• Dual-function Chorus
• XLR input for dynamic microphones
• 2 band EQ with low and high tone controls
• Reverb level
Priced with an RRP of just £449, the Loudbox Mini PRO-LBX-500 looks set to become another Fishman classic.
Information taken from official press release, for more visit. www.jhs.co.uk
Submit a press release: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get MusicRadar straight to your inbox: Sign up for the free weekly newsletter