Insure4Music, a new music insurance brand launched, promises the quickest, easiest and best value musical instrument and equipment cover in the UK.
With 17 years' experience in specialist insurance, the team behind Insure4Music recognises the limitations of many household policies when it comes to providing affordable and dependable cover for the specific needs of musicians, bands, DJs, singers and music teachers.
The result is a comprehensive music insurance policy that can be built around each individual or band's requirements, meaning you only pay for what you need and not a penny more.
"Any musician who plays live is aware of the need for Public Liability insurance. This insures you in case you injure someone else, or cause damage to a venue when playing," said John Woosey, Managing Director of Insure4Music.
"Sadly incidents involving equipment can also happen, with music gear being stolen out of the back of a van or the head snapping off a treasured guitar. It's often not until the worst happens that people discover the inadequacies of their standard household insurance, which may not cover your instruments outside the house at a performance or practice or, in some cases, completely exclude them."
Insure4Music makes it simple and quick to sort out the right insurance for you.
Reasons to choose Insure4Music
- Build your own policy so you only pay for what you need. So if you don't play live at gigs venues, then why pay for public liability insurance?
- Only one band member needs to take out the policy to cover everyone else in the group
- UK based call centre of specialists who understand your needs so you don't have to spend time explaining just how valuable your treasured Gibson Les Paul is
- Instant quote in two minutes. Unlike some other music insurance companies, Insure4Music don't need to know every little detail about you, your equipment and where you play to give you quote
- Insure multiple instruments and accessories on one policy
- Pay in monthly instalments
- Loss of earnings option if you suffer an accident when playing that means you can't attend your usual profession
- No premium penalty following a claim
- Lowest price guarantee
Annual policies start from £20 and are available from Insure4Music or by calling 08000 469 859.