Focusrite and Novation are giving new producers everything they need to start making music with their latest offer.
Recognising that recording drums is somewhat prohibitive in the home studio environment, they have teamed up with XLN Audio to include Addictive Drums 2 when purchasing Scarlett second generation and Clarett audio interfaces, plus Novation Launchkey, Impulse, SL MkII, Launchpad Pro, Launchpad and Launchpad Mini controllers.
The offer is open between 20 November and 31 January and doesn’t come bundled in the box, so to get hold XLN Addictive Drums 2 all you need to do is to register your brand new product online to obtain your download.
Aside from getting the full Addictive Drums 2 engine, you can also choose any AD Pak, any MIDI Pak and any Kitpiece Pak.
Further software bundled with Scarlett 2nd gen and Clarett interfaces
- Pro Tools First – Focusrite Creative edition (including 12 stomp box effects from Eleven Rack)
- Ableton Live Lite – full licence
- Addictive Keys – Full licence for choice of 1 of 4 plugins from Addictive Keys.
- Red Plugin Suite – EQ & Compressor
- Softube Time & Tone bundle – Including Drawmer, Tube Delay, TSAR-1R Reverb, Saturation Knob
- Novation Bass Station – Software synth
- Plugin Collective – Monthly plugin giveaway that has included plugins from Eventide, Positive Grid, iZotope, Sound Radix, Accusonus, D16 Group, Nugen Audio, Exponential Audio + others
- Loopmasters – 2gb of royalty free drum loops and backing tracks including Focusrite Drum Tracks