Charity Auction Offers You The Chance To Meet Musical Heroes
Charity auction site www.buyoncegivetwice.com is offering Coldplay and Kaiser Chiefs fans the chance to meet them.
Music fans can also bid online for other backstage meeting opportunities and music memorabilia in aid of children’s charity Rays Of Sunshine. The charity was set up to make wishes come true for children with serious or life-limiting illnesses between the ages of 3 and 18 across the United Kingdom, to buy vitally needed equipment for those children and to support the hospitals, hospices and specialist schools that care for them, by purchasing equipment and funding capital projects.
Memorabilia and experiences up for grabs in the auction include:
· Two VIP tickets to see Coldplay in concert followed by a meet and greet
· Two VIP tickets to see Kaiser Chiefs at Wembley Arena followed by a meet and greet
· A Fender guitar signed by Sting
· Four VIP tickets, flights and accommodation to the 2009 Europe Music Awards in Berlin
· Six VIP tickets to see Madness and meet the band backstage
The auction is live now, and closes on 26 November so don't hang about! Visit www.buyoncegivetwice.com for more info.