Vous consultez actuellement la version originale de l'article de MusicRadar.com. Une traduction en français sera bientôt disponible.
Step sequencing using four Novation Launchpads
Back in 2011 we told you about Lauflicht, a plug-in for the Renoise DAW that enables you to use your Novation Launchpad as a step sequencer.
The third version of Lauflicht ups the ante somewhat, enabling you to use up to four Launchpads together and load/mix patterns in real-time.
Find out more in the video above. Lauflicht 3 costs €24 and is available now.
Lauflicht 3 features
- 8, 16 or 32 steps
- Multiple Launchpads support: automatic detection of up to four Launchpads
- Unlimited tracks, unlimited patterns
- Set up for each track a sample, sample bank, a vst instrument or a Midi instrument of your choice
- Chord mode: insert up to 3 notes in one track
- Variable note resolution: 3 modes switchable (for example edit 1/2, 1/4 or 1/16 notes)
- Quick clear: delete all steps of a track at once
- Complete bidrectional Launchpad integration: all changes made with the Launchpad are visible in the software plugin at once and vice versa
- Autoload: new patterns are loaded into the plugin/Launchpad display automatically on pattern change
- All parameters are editable during play in the plugin in real time
- Keyboard mode: create melodies with a virtual keyboard in an intuitive and easy way
- Powerful controller matrix: assign up to eight parameters to every single step, like filter cutoff, delay, velocity or any other controllable parameter and change them in real-time. Also the note values of the steps can be controlled.
- Pattern load mode: switch between up to sixteen stored patterns in real time or even mix the tracks of two different patterns.
- Easy installation of the plugin, all available Launchpads are detected automatically.