Vous consultez actuellement la version originale de l'article de MusicRadar.com. Une traduction en français sera bientôt disponible.
Sound design instrument Whoosh arrives for Reaktor
Meltedsounds has released Whoosh, a new sound design instrument for Reaktor that promises to add some momentum to your builds.
In a statement, the developers announced that Whoosh can sculpt anything "from whistling wind whooshes to air ripping engine pass-bys or completely over the top granular sci-fi effects."
It also includes a doppler effects engine that is said to emulate the real-life acoustics of a sound source approaching, passing and receding from the listener.
Here's a rundown on the Reaktor ensemble from Meltedsounds:
- Enables you to design breath taking whoosh and pass-by sound effects.
- Complex but intuitive to use sound design engine.
- 4 loop / grain samplers, 4 impact samplers, wave mixer, doppler engine and post effects.
- Comes with over 240 sounds exclusively licensed from professional sound effect recordists.
- Note: Loading your own sounds is not supported at the moment but it is possible.
Whoosh is out now for Mac/PCs running a full version of Native Instruments Reaktor 5.8 or later, and it costs $79.
For more info, visit Meltedsounds.