Vous consultez actuellement la version originale de l'article de MusicRadar.com. Une traduction en français sera bientôt disponible.
Cakewalk releases ScratchPad loop sequencer for iPad
Cakewalk has released ScratchPad, its first iPad app, which enables you to not only play but also "tweak, scratch and stutter" up to nine loops at a time.
The main body of the interface is made up of nine so called expression pads, each of which can contain a loop (some are included, others can be bought as in-app purchases and you can also import your own via Dropbox).
You can manipulate your loops by touching each expression pad in a variety of different ways - drag a finger down to stop a loop or across to scratch it, for example - and also bring low-pass and high-pass filters into play via an XY pad. A browser enables you to audition and drag 'n' drop loops onto pads, and your performances can be recorded.
Scratchpad is also Audiobus-compatible, though only as an output device, it would seem (so you can't record into it).
Cakewalk ScratchPad features
- Remix and tweak loops from genres like Dubstep, Hiphop, Trap, House, Drum and Bass
- Manipulate loops on the fly by sliding your fingers around the Expression Pads
- Record your live performance
- Recall previous songs
- Never lose the beat, stay on time all the time
- No musical skills required!
- Scratchpad has 3 main effects on each of the 9 expression pads.
- Stutter, Tape Stop, and Scratch
- Columns have a global tape stop
- Expression pads have 2 play modes: Loop and One Shot
- 3 trigger types: Normal, Momentary, and Re-Trigger
- XY Filter Pad has both a HPF and LPF
- Bring in your own content from Dropbox
- Route to other apps using AudioBus