PRESS RELEASE: WINTER NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 23rd, 2014 - Ashdown Engineering (Booth 6440 / Hall A) has expanded its popular Access All Areas (AAA) range of affordably-priced combo amplifiers with new models that feature increased wattage and the integration of convenient AppTek connectivity.
Perfect for students, schools, private teaching facilities or simply as a dedicated practice amplifier, AAA amps offer eye-catching looks, high-quality sound and solid construction, all at affordable prices.
With the addition of Ashdown's proprietary AppTek software integration circuit, players can expand their palette of available tones and features by accessing any music apps they've downloaded to a tablet or mobile device, all with a simple connection via the included cable.
For example, when using the Agile Partners IOS app containing a model of the Ashdown ABM900, players can utilize all of the ABM 900's pro features like 7-band EQ, variable compression, sub-harmonic generator and the drive circuit, all on the AAA amplifiers.
The Ashdown AAA range consists of seven combos and one stand-alone head, all available in the spring of 2014:
- The Tourbus 10 - 10 Watt combo with 6.5" speaker; US Street $79.99
- The Tourbus 15 - 15 Watt combo with 8" speaker; US Street $99.99
- The After 8 - 30 Watt combo with 8" speaker; US Street $199.99
- The Perfect 10 - 60 Watt combo with 10" speaker; US Street $249.99
- The new Vintage 12 - 75 Watt combo with 12" speaker; US Street $349.99
- The Five 15 - 125 Watt combo with 15" speaker; US Street $399.99
- The new Five 15 Big Boy Head - 180 Watt head w/FX loop and line in; US Street $349.99
- The new Five 15 Big Boy - 220 Watt version of the Five 15; US Street $499.99