You're viewing an original article from MusicRadar.com. An English translation is coming soon.
Dream Bliss Cymbals
DRUM EXPO 2013: The Bliss is Dream's flagship model, available in Crash, Crash/Ride, Ride, Hi-hats, Splash and Paper Thin versions.
Bliss series are new cymbals made in the ancient tradition. Every one is an individual work of art, painstakingly hand forged, and hand hammered.
They have a warmth that seduces at low volume and thunders with a froth of dark undertones at more extreme volumes. These cymbals come alive, shimmering and wobbling as if the mere touch of human hands excites the cymbal and it can't wait to get its voice out there and sing.
They are exceptionally resilient and slightly soft on the stick. The undertones are warm, rich, dark with an edge of dragon's breath. Each one is a unique, complex voice that will excite your imagination.
- Surface: micro lathed by hand
- Bow: low gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand hammered before and after lathing
- Stick: woody round attack
- Wash: lots of full spectrum wash, quick decay
- 18-inch Dream Bliss Ride
- 18-inch Dream Bliss Crash Ride
- 20-inch Dream Bliss Paper Thin
Click here to return to the Dream Cymbals booth.