Classic sampled breakbeats are always a winner, which is why they're still used in pop, hip-hop, DnB, house and countless other genres. If you want the timbres of retro breaks and hip-hop drums without the effort or copyright issues associated with sampling, check out DopeVST's Beat Machine CM - the latest addition to our CM Plugins roster.
Simple on the surface but powerful under the hood, this MIDI-triggered beatbox is loaded with 50 pre-mixed, royalty-free kits in both single- and multi-output formats. Inspired by the timeless sounds of old-school hip-hop, the experts at DopeVST have lovingly recreated that vintage vibe in the production of the kits. Use individual drum hits or create entire grooves as you see fit - no matter what genre of electronic music you make.
Features and uses:
- 50 pre-mixed, royalty-free hip-hop drum kits
- Full of authentic-sounding breaks and crusty hip-hop drums
- Each drum break is split into four parts - Kick, Snare, Hi-hat and Misc
- Each kit is available in single output and multi-output formats
- Internal saturation algorithm for added drive
- Control over the individual level, saturation and pan of each hit
- Global pitch and volume controls
- Global spring reverb effect
- 50 authentic hip-hop MIDI grooves also included
- 32-/64-bit PC VST
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST
How to get Beat Machine CM:
Buy Computer Music magazine issue 214 (CM214) and you can download Beat Machine CM right away.
If the raw authenticity of Beat Machine CM's sounds make you hungry for more, check out the full Beat Machine. It's identical to the CM version, except that it ups the number of kits from 50 to 500, including 100 'producer signature' kits. Find out all about it at Dope VST's website.