Eurydice CM - free VST/AU semimodular multieffect plugin
Create insane edits, FX and fills with with Eurydice CM, a crazy semimodular multieffect plugin built for Computer Music by the mad scientists over at Inear Display.They're responsible for Eurydice CM's bigger brother Eurydice, as well as other creative effects such as Gorgon and BowEcho.
Need a drum edit? Eurydice CM's buffer section can stutter, pitch and reverse your audio. Got a sound that's too tame? Run it through the gritty bitcrusher and DJ-style delay (not found in the full Eurydice CM). Patch these modules together using three LFOs, three mixers and a powerful multiplier for truly mental results.
Features and uses:
- Buffer section to stutter, loop, pitch and reverse audio - great for edits and fills
- Multimode resonant filter - smoothly morph between four filter types
- Crusher section with bit depth, rate reduction and dry/wet mix for retro fuzz
- Crazy DJ-style repitching delay for creative tape-style repeating
- Three LFOs - use to modulate other parameters or as 'dirty' oscillators
- Three Mixer sections to flexibly combine several of the plugin's signals
- Multiplier stage for ring modulation-style effects
- Semimodular design (including dedicated Patch panel) - route anything into everything!
- Versatile assortment of wacky and wild presets
- 32-/64-bit PC VST
- 32-/64-bit Mac AU/VST
How to get Eurydice CM:
Get any issue of Computer Music magazine from CM198 onwards and you can download Eurydice CM right away.
If you like Eurydice CM, check out Inear Display's full range of super plugins here!