Computer Music 156, October issue – on sale now!
The CM Guide to Reason 5 + full review
• Get inside the ultimate music production studio with our massive guide to Kong, Blocks, sampling, Dr. Octo Rex, and Record 1.5's Neptune. Then read our full review!
ON THE 7.6GB DISC
• Time+Space samples: 1249 royalty-free hits, loops, basslines, pads, FX, vocals, constructions kits and more!
• 2001 24-bit drum 'n' bass samples
• Producer Masterclass tutorial and video: DJ Fresh
IN THE MAG
• Jamming in Live: How to use Ableton's performance DAW for improvisational masterpieces
• Pushing the envelope: Breathe new rhythmic life into your synth patches
• Make it funky: Our guide to the fine details of mixing a funk band
• CM Focus: Go Eastern with our how-to on Goa trance
• Interview: Lorn
• Reviews: Propellerhead Reason 5 – Propellerhead Record 1.5 – Steinberg HALion Sonic – Slate Digital FG-X – Cakewalk V-Studio 20 – Softube Tube-Tech PE 1C – Expert Sleepers Spectral Conquest – Roger Linn Adrenalinn Sync v2 – Artificial Audio Quartz – EastWest/Quantum Leap Hollywood Strings – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!
cm156 is on sale now in the UK. Overseas dates are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks. Alternatively, order online at www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk